- Master in Fashion Administration and Management (co-titled with University of Barcelona)
Master in Fashion Administration and Management (co-titled with University of Barcelona)
Course Summary School: LCI Barcelona
Location: Spain, Barcelona
This master's degree is supported by the great teaching experience of Felicidad Duce, the Fashion School of LCI Barcelona, and by the international level of the Faculty of Economics and Business of the University of Barcelona, with who we have worked closely on the syllabus design, thus guaranteeing a structured teaching plan with professors who are experts in the contents of both the product area and in disciplines related to finance and business management. Therefore, the master offers a double certification.
Also noteworthy is the participation of MODACC - Clúster Català de la Moda (Catalan Fashion Cluster), whose collaboration has enabled the development of a professional training programme adapted to the needs and functioning of the textile business sector. Through this academic programme an integral formation is developed aimed at different sectors and positions of relevance in different departments of the fashion industry.
Certification: Master in Fashion Administration and Management (co-titled with University of Barcelona)
Credits: 60 ECTS
Program length: 1 year
Dates: October to July
Option A: Monday to Thursday, 15:30h - 18:30h
Option B: Monday to Thursday, 19:00h - 22:00h
Directors: Carles Grau and Sílvia Viudas
Among other professionals.
MODACC - Clúster Català de la Moda (Catalan Fashion Cluster)
- Providing the necessary tools to manage effectively a company in the textile and fashion sector.
- Knowing the legal, economic and organizational framework that regulates companies in this area.
- Knowing how to analyze a company with the aim of adapting it to the current needs.
- Providing the necessary creative capacity in order to strengthen new management resources and business leadership.
LCI Barcelona has a wide network of relationships with companies and institutions linked to fashion world that allows students enrolled in MASTER PROGRAMMES to develop professional internships and enter the labour market.
Most of the classes will take place at LCI Barcelona's facilities, while the rest will take place at the Faculty of Economics and Business of the University of Barcelona.
- Product Manager
- Project Manager
- Responsible of development and production
- Purchasing Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Communication Manager
- Brand Manager
- Retail Manager
- Responsible of administration
- Consultant in organization and management of fashion companies
- HR Manager